[DJ_ITD] - Human Frequency [DJ_ITD] - Human Frequency

Well...

If a CD of songs like this was in stores then I would most likely buy it ^_^

Very good job. My only complaint is the length of course, but yeah, just a preview so no problem with the full version most likely.

Sounds very professional and well done. I can tell you put a lot of effort in there.

Ill probably check out some other stuff by you.....if you don't mind of course :)

djInTheDark responds:

Yeah I would have loved to post the whole thing, but if people had access to the whole thing for free, what would be the point of buying the album eh?

Why would I mind if you looked around? Thats why its there!! ;D

-=Passing You By=- (incomplete -=Passing You By=- (incomplete

good start

its pretty good but some of the sounds are maxing out (thats the crackling sound) and that just ruins the whole song. other that that, just obviously make it longer!
7.5/10 4/5

BLUEPWNZ BLUEPWNZ

bleh

melodies are fine but EVERYTHING else needs work, and he instruments u used are annoyinggg. 5/10 3/5

DJB345T - Last Chance DJB345T - Last Chance

ehhhhehe

its pretty good. it got kinda repeptitie tho and there was really no breakdown, just all build up....and with a trance song...you need that. drums also need to be a bit less repetitive. its good tho. 5/10 3/5

Matchu1991 responds:

Thank you for the review.

psychedelic trials_fuuuack psychedelic trials_fuuuack

i like it

its really good but windy oooaoaauuhhhh sound gets a little repetitive D: 4/5 7/10

Benjadaninja- Uber Dance Loop Benjadaninja- Uber Dance Loop

its okay

Its any okay loop but if youre gonna make it THAT short it kinda has to be freaking awesome, which its not. Still good tho, make a song ou of it. 3.5/5 5.5/10

Wormhole - KCD Wormhole - KCD

i loved it!!

this song was great! I just think you coulda been a little more creative with the drums tho....everything else is amazing. keep it up! 9/10 4/5

headwizer responds:

Thanks, I appreciate it! Sadly drums are my weakness :( I will try to work on them in future songs.

No Time To Skate Down draft#3 No Time To Skate Down draft#3

i like it

its a good song, i just feel like some parts need more...idk...punch to it....and the drums could be a little more powerful too, which i think would be great for this song. other than that, its good! 8/10 4/5

Shattered Hourglass Shattered Hourglass

sounds gooddd

i dont like the drums tho, i think you should get some new samples! i think your transitions need a little work also. otherwise, great! 7.5/10 4/5

We Finally Did It! We Finally Did It!

good start

Well to me this sounds like a few random notes played over and over while you turn a few knobs. I also recognize a few SLIGHTLY tweaked presets from the MicroKorg. If this was an ambient song I'd give it a 4, but as techno I'd give it about a two. For your next song try to develop a constant melody and add some drums, pads, bass, and all that. It seems like you did all this live, and unless you are reaally good at piano, i recommend you do some editing. There's tons of programs you could use, like FL studio, Cubase, Garage Band, etc. Its a good starting point though. I think itll be interesting to see how you progress. Keep working!

Candyshaver responds:

Actually man I don't do presets. And I have the midi data saved from the notes played. The problem lies in I recorded more than one take of it after playing keys and figuring out which sound would go best with it. Originally the signal was recorded using a generic polysynth sound just as a firm medium, which I used my Korg Poly 800 which has more keys immediately available so that I don't need to be stuck with 3 octaves.

I've since submitting this actually got really good at recreating sounds based on what I hear, took a while though. I got a sound similar created, but not exact, which is still biffing me. In terms of genre, I've been told by others that Japanese Noise Movement, although I really don't agree with that for some reason.

Thanks for the comment. Much appreciated.